The GoFit® Plus is designed for children who are at least 4 years old and between 18.14 – 49.90kg and 97-145cm tall. It’s homologated according to the American Standard.
Features LATCH attachment with innovative, one-hand release for grab-and-go convenience.
Engineered For Comfort
ErgoBoost seat with contoured design and double-foam padding provides comfort and support.
Lap belt guides and shoulder belt clip make it easy to position the vehicle seat belt.
Built-in carry handle makes it easy to transfer GoFit Plus from vehicle to vehicle.
Convenient and Roadtrip-Ready
The GoFit® Plus is equipped with LATCH to help stabilize the seat while the child gets in and out and also keep it in place when unoccupied. An innovative quick-release design means one-hand removal with a simple pull of the release handle which, along with a built-in carry handle, makes for grab-and-go convenience when switching vehicles.
Comfort & Safety… to Go!
A contoured ErgoBoost® seat and double-foam padding provide support in all the right places. Integrated lap belt guides and a shoulder belt clip help position the vehicle seat belt for proper use.
Two CupFolders flex and fold out of the way to save space and are easy to remove and also dishwasher-safe. And, all fabrics are also removable and machine-washable, including the armrest covers. A smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage.
[ Features ]
- Quick-release LATCH system
- Built-in carry handle
- Contoured ErgoBoost® seat
- Double foam padding
- Smooth, non-marking underside
- Machine-washable fabrics
- 2 dishwasher-safe CupFolders
[ Care and Maintenance ]
- Fabrics may be spot cleaned, hand washed, or machine-washed using mild soap and water; hang to dry. Do not use bleach. Foam insert may be rinsed; air dry. Plastics may be sponge-cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. Do not use soaps or lubricants on the LATCH connectors or straps. Cup holders are dishwasher-safe on top rack only. For complete care and maintenance instructions, refer to the label on the product and to the product’s instruction manual.
[ Recommended Use ]
- From 18 kg to 50 kg (Approx. 3 – 12 years old)
[ Warranty Period ]
- 1 year