- 10-Position headrest adjustment
- 6-position recline
- Push-button InRight™ LATCH
- Fuss-free harness storage pockets
- Harness storage compartment
- Steel-reinforced frame
- Easy-to-read level indicator
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders
- Removable, plush head and body inserts
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine washable
- US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
Safely ride rear-facing longer! The Graco® Extend2Fit® 3-in-1 Car Seat offers 3 modes of use to grow with your child from rear-facing harness (4-50 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb)**. It features a 4-position extension panel that provides up to 5” of extra rear-facing legroom, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. With Extend2Fit®, the adjustable extension panel and 50 lb rear-facing weight limit allow the seat to grow with your child in rear-facing mode, providing extended rear-facing use.
The seat features the No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System, which allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one motion, and InRight™ LATCH for a one-second LATCH attachment. Harnessing is made easier with fuss-free harness storage pockets that conveniently hold the harness out of the way while you get baby in and out of the car seat.
This car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.