- 4 seats in 1 for rear-facing infants 2 – 22 kg, forward-facing toddlers 9 – 29 kgpounds and “big kids” 13 – 45 kg pounds; Up to 22 kg rear-facing
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest; 10-position headrest adjusts easily for your growing child
- Engineered and rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213; The Extend2Fit 3-in-1 convertible car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- InRight Latch system for an easy, one-second Latch attachment; Easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation; 3-position extension panel provides 5 inch additional leg room
- Fuss Free harness storage to get baby in and out easily; 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy; Integrated, dual cup holders help keep your child’s drink close
Ride rear-facing longer with the Graco Extend2Fit 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, featuring a 4-position extension panel that provides up to 5 inch of extra legroom for your growing child.
The 3-in-1 Seat takes your child from 2.5 to 45 kg! The Extend2Fit 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat can be used rear-facing from 4-50 pound, forward-facing for toddlers from 9-29 kg and as a high back booster for big kids 13 – 45 kg.
Rear-Facing Height: Head must be at least 2.5cm below red handle;
Forward-Facing height: Up to 124.46cm
Highback Booster: 96.5cm to 145cm
The Seat features Simply Safe Adjust which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest without rethreading, InRight Latch for a one-second Latch attachment and Fuss Free harness storage which holds the buckle out of the way, so it’s easy to get baby in and out. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ride rear facing until at least 2 years of age and the Extend2Fit can help make the ride a lot more comfortable