- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- Included ring adapter folds with pushchair
- Lightweight compact one-hand fold
- Spring suspension technology
- All-season seat
- 4 position recline
- No re-thread harness
- Water repellent UPF 50+ canopy
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and armbar
- Travel system ready with included ring adapter and PIPA series infant car seat (sold separately)
- Ring adaptor folds with the pushchair frame. Weighs just 6.6 kg with the frame and ring adapter.
- Seat faces both ways and easy to fold flat, whatever direction baby’s been facing.
- Folds up quickly with one hand and stands on its own.
- Spring suspension technology under the seat, for smooth rides. Because bumps on the road happen.
- Water repellent UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window.
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar.
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness converts to a three point harness.
- All wheel suspension, rubber tires, one-touch brake and front swivel wheel locks.
- Merino wool insert—just the right amount of cosy promises a comfortable ride.
- Adjustable calf support.
- Travel system ready. Simply attach a Nuna PIPA™ series infant carrier to the included ring adapter.
- All-season seat keeps baby cosy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer.
- Handy storage pocket and oversized storage basket.
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll.
- Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around.
- Fully featured compact pushchair. Only 8.8 kg (without insert, armbar, or canopy)
- Recommended use: birth to 22 kg
- Product: L 81 x W 52 x H 109 cm
- Product (folded): L 32 x W 52 x H 65 cm
- Product weight: 8.8 kg (Without insert, armbar, or canopy) 6.6 kg (Frame & ring adaptor)